1. I don't even have a small baby, yet I'm up in the middle of the night fretting. How unfair. If I'm going to be up like this, I may as well become a wet nurse and make some money for heaven's sake.
2. I'm really wondering how things are going to get done. I did give thought to converting to Judaism in order to escape Christmas duties, but unfortunately that would not help me as Hanukkah is in full swing right now. Must find religion that allows me to escape this insanity. Suggestions welcome.
3. You guys crack me up with your responses to my last post. Sounds like many of us would love to give one of those books to that "special someone". My personal favorite is "Paddington Gets Tanked". I'm pretty sure he got tanked because things weren't getting done for his holiday either, so he just gave up.
4. Am I the only one who plays the Christmas Card game of "chicken"? I can't begin to tell you how badly I'm going to lose this year. I sent out my usual cards, then sat back to wait and see who else sent cards, and then try to get them a card before Christmas. I'm screwed. I got a whole bunch yesterday. Aaargh. I will now send cards next April so I can win, because you know, Christmas is really all about winning. Good wishes and good cheer are for the losers that can't win.
5. Given my sporadic posting these past few days, in case I don't post again for a couple of days, I would just like to take the chance to wish you all a happy holiday! I'm so glad you come to visit Debland, through the good, the bad, and the ugly. Speaking of which, I'm coming up on my 200th post soon!!!
I want to make that post extra fun...what shall I do, a giveaway? Tell 200 things about me? Get a guest poster? Ideas everyone!! Be creative.
Off to write my inevitably late 2nd round of Christmas cards...