Saturday, May 1, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I'm thinking that Albert Einstein didn't use HALF A JAR OF AXE "MESSY LOOK PASTE" to achieve his fabulous 'do. Let me just say, the showering afterwards was quite interesting.
God, I love this little boy...
Monday, January 18, 2010
Second, a joke my friend Jen sent me -
Pfizer Corp announced today that Viagra will soon be available in liquid form, and will be marketed by Pepsi Cola as a power beverage suitable for use as a mixer. It will now bepossible for a man to literally pour himself a stiff one. Obviously we can no longer call this a soft drink, and it gives new meaning to the names of "cocktails", "highballs" and just agood old-fashioned "stiff drink". Pepsi will market the new concoction by the name of: MOUNT & DO.
Thought for the day: There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2040, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
We will make it. He will make it. We won't let him down.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
EXHIBIT B- NOTE THE SEE THROUGH FEATURE ON THE TREE
Ok kids, time for our first game of the year!!! Take a minute, ponder, than answer this question...
WHEN WILL THE TREE GET TAKEN OUT OF THE HOUSE??
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Friday, January 1, 2010
- I got my first pair of Converse All-Star "Chucks". I do feel rather bad ass in them. The only thing tempering my bad-assness is the fact that I have to put my orthotics in them to wear them.
- I lost my all time dear dear Uncle Archie. The world has lost one of the best people ever. Total heartbreak. Can't even begin to describe.
- I FINISHED SCHOOL. WITH HONORS. I'LL BE GETTING MY FIRST COLLEGE DIPLOMA OF MY LIFE WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. OMG.
- Keeping with the school theme, I visited and toured both a landfill and a sewage treatment plant.
- I am wearing my hair blunt cut and auburn-ish.
- I found out our son has Asperger's syndrome.
- I have had my heart broken into a million pieces.
- I know that despite some unfortuntate circumstances, things are the way they are supposed to be.
- I am really on the road to "moving past" my past.
- I'm still wildly silly and immature. I refuse to apologize for this.
I'm not a fan of New Years. At all. Hate it. Why? Not sure I need to explain. But since resistance is futile, let me be one of the first to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope to reconnect and share my life with all of you once again in 2010. Hey, that rhymes.
Give me a shout out! Let me know you're still here, even if you do it anonymously.