- I got my first pair of Converse All-Star "Chucks". I do feel rather bad ass in them. The only thing tempering my bad-assness is the fact that I have to put my orthotics in them to wear them.
- I lost my all time dear dear Uncle Archie. The world has lost one of the best people ever. Total heartbreak. Can't even begin to describe.
- I FINISHED SCHOOL. WITH HONORS. I'LL BE GETTING MY FIRST COLLEGE DIPLOMA OF MY LIFE WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. OMG.
- Keeping with the school theme, I visited and toured both a landfill and a sewage treatment plant.
- I am wearing my hair blunt cut and auburn-ish.
- I found out our son has Asperger's syndrome.
- I have had my heart broken into a million pieces.
- I know that despite some unfortuntate circumstances, things are the way they are supposed to be.
- I am really on the road to "moving past" my past.
- I'm still wildly silly and immature. I refuse to apologize for this.
I'm not a fan of New Years. At all. Hate it. Why? Not sure I need to explain. But since resistance is futile, let me be one of the first to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope to reconnect and share my life with all of you once again in 2010. Hey, that rhymes.
Give me a shout out! Let me know you're still here, even if you do it anonymously.