Saturday, November 8, 2008

As promised, the definition of...







Clicker Licker - a delicious fun lollipop that not only can produce a very annoying whistle, but also has a jovial figure on top that when shaken, can make a clicking noise that might cause people to twitch if clicked too often.
In other words, a perfect gift for Deb. Bonus - it is sour apple, a way yummy flavor.
If I confessed to you guys that I feel slightly inferior that I only have 17 followers, compared to everyone else's gazillion followers, does that make me seem pathetic? Note to 17 followers...I love you guys!! This is not about you. This is about my neediness.

4 comments:

jill jill bo bill said...

I have to get me a clicker licker. I could change some letters in the first word and be totally inappropiate...but I will nice. In my head I am disgustingly slutty.

About your followeres: It's all about QUALITY, not quantity. (I don't even know half of mine)

Megan said...

You have 1 more follower than me. Stop whining while you're ahead! LOL! :)

Unknown said...

I always read your blog from my own because you're on my bloggy list but now I'm also a follower! That makes 18 right??? I only have 9 but like JJBB says, it's the quality, not the quantity.

Sheila said...

I must suck real bad. Nobody wants to follow me. sniff, sniff!!!! At least Deb loves me, right?????

Powered By Blogger