Friday, November 21, 2008

One of these things is not like the other...

Day: Wednesday afternoon

Weather: Sunny, crisp, fall day

My mood: somber

Place: The Learning Lab at my college (aka tutoring)

Cast of Characters:

  • Me
  • A student from my class who is a math major
  • A student from my class who is an engineering major
  • My professor, who has 4 different master's degrees in math

Someone doesn't fit in here...hmm...wonder who?

Do I need to play the Jeopardy music, or have you figured it out already?

5 comments:

kristin said...

Hey, by virtue of your being there, you belong!

Is it the professor? SInce the rest of you are students? ;-)

Unknown said...

Yeah, um you forgot that rule about no tests on Friday. And none next week, because it's a short week, well than after that we are in to December and that's a blow off month, so yeah, no I can't do this test stuff.
Don't short change yourself, you do belong.

Purple Flowers said...

The Professor has way too many math degrees. Perhaps you should suggest to him that he work toward his PH.d? (Just kidding!)

Unknown said...

You're the only one that belongs...those others are outta there!!!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

My drill sergeants in bct used to sing that song when one of us was doing something obviously wrong. it was always me.

Powered By Blogger