Saturday, May 23, 2009

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do?



So it has been a little warm around here lately. Not super hot, around 80 degrees. Nice weather. I've broken out the capri pants and bermuda shorts...nothing crazy. Unfortunately, some of my fellow citizens seem to have taken the warm weather and run with it. Over the past few days, I have seen a disproportionate number of men driving around WITHOUT SHIRTS ON.




Now, if it looked like this fine specimen, we would not be having an issue...

Yes, that is Anderson Cooper. Yumalicious.


No friends, what I have been seeing is this...


Manboobage. Now, don't misunderstand me. I'm not hating on anyone here, but perhaps we shouldn't DRIVE AROUND IN OUR CARS LIKE THIS SO EVERYONE HAS TO SEE.

It's like I'm living in an episode of Cops. Oy.

9 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

Where is Kramer's man-bra when we need it?

Unknown said...

Is it really that hot that they need to show off their man boobs?

That's a bit scary!

rachel... said...

I will have to show this to my husband. He doesn't have man boobs, but he's not EXACTLY AC, either... He insists on mowing the lawn shirtless and I keep trying to subtly suggest that at some point in a man's life, this becomes inappropriate...

Michel said...

I do love anderson cooper. How can we work out a system where he comes to my house and mows without his shirt?!

bernthis said...

isn't that illegal? then it should be

Beth said...

Hey. Are you talking about my man's man boobs?

Beth said...

Seriously, my husband has been put on restriction because he won't put on his friggin shirt! And you can't blame that one being in GA. The boy is from NJ.

Fragrant Liar said...

Don't they make bras for man boobs? Or at least chest girdles? Hmmm, find a niche and fill it, I keep hearing . . . Yeah, those manboobers need to be kept covered.

Christy said...

Ahahahaa! You crack me up! Isn't it amazing though, that guys have no problem taking off their shirts no matter WHAT they look like, and women have anxiety attacks every year around this time about bathing suit season approaching--even when they're a size 2!!

Powered By Blogger