- Have your left contact lens rip in half in your eye while driving on a winding road. This is highly unpleasant.
- Continue to drive, with one eye shut.
- Try to do your shopping with one eye shut. You look like Popeye.
That was today.
- Put off spring "ladyscaping" for too long. You'll have a fight with this...
My Schick Intuition will never be the same. It obviously doesn't have very good intuition, because it had no idea what feats it was going to have to perform. I'm thinking it will go on strike.
2. Go to a fabric store, only to get yelled at by the woman working there because I don't know a lot about fabric. WTF? Aren't they supposed to help you there? I DO NOT think they are supposed to ask you why you are there if you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, that really happened.
3. Go to IKEA for a "few things." It never is a few things when you go into their fab marketplace.
That, my friends, is what is going on in Debland. It's an exciting life, but someone has to lead it.