Friday, May 1, 2009

Not everything is funny...

I just don't have it in me today. Too much going on. Today, I want to ask all of my readers to send good thoughts to two of my friends who have a little much on their plate right now. My one friend J is having major surgery today, my other friend K just is getting bombarded from all directions and needs some peace.

Can you guys remember them in your thoughts and prayers? That would be awesome.

I promise my next post will be the usual Deblandish stuff. Hey, I kind of like that word Deblandish - much better than outlandish, don't you think?

5 comments:

Tenakim said...

done.

Unknown said...

I sure will.

shrink on the couch said...

peaceful healthy vibes heading your direction. one thing is certain, you are a good friend.

Beth said...

You are a good friend.

Marinka said...

I'm late to this, but sending good thoughts now!

Powered By Blogger