Wow. I feel so literaryish. Ha! It says I have values! Ha! Oh, wait, it says personal values. Yeah. My values may differ from that of the general population. But the good news is I have this venue to spread my "values" all over the place, which to me, is a blessing.
Rule 2 of getting this award: I have to put my name in a Google search in any fashion I choose, and share with you the top 10 results.
For the first 5, I put in "DEB THINKS". Apparently, this is what is on my mind -
- Deb thinks Brad Pitt should be sexiest man alive - No, Deb doesn't. Have we not gone over the whole Anderson Cooper thing here? Gees.
- Deb thinks green - I do, but NOT on Thursdays. In my high school, if you wore green on a Thursday, you were apparently horny. Thursdays were called, "horny green Thursday."
- Deb thinks Carly is pregnant - That hussy? Who doesn't think so?
- Deb thinks we could eliminate that and take walks or ride bikes - Umm, no.
- Deb thinks she has jokes! - No, Deb KNOWS she has jokes.
For the next 5, I put in "DEB DOESN'T.
6. Deb doesn't add an option in update-alternatives - WTF?
7. Debbie doesn't do Dallas - I stopped doing that a long time ago.
8. Deb doesn't apply cleanly - Is nothing sacred anymore? Really, did we have to go there?
9. Debbie doesn't do battles - obviously, Google doesn't know me very well.
10. Debra doesn't take the dare - see above. I do enjoy a good game of truth or dare.
Well, that was fun. I learned a lot about myself. Instant therapy. What the hell am I paying that doctor for anyhow?
So, I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 people, but I will instead pass it on to all of my fab readers who would like to take this award, play with Google searches, and pass it on to friends. If you're feeling lazy and selfish, just take the award and do nothing with it. I make no demands upon anyone, with the exception that they come read every day, comment, buy a Debland shirt, start a game of Scrabble on FB with me, and otherwise help hold up my fragile self esteem. See, I'm an easy cheap date!