Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2 times in one day...

I caved.

I did.

I installed LinkWithin. This little handy gadget will allow my readers to read old Debland posts. As I understand it, after any new posts I make, it will suggest old posts of mine to read. Since I have a fair amount of new readers, it may give you a glimpse into this bizarre mind that is me. Let me know what you think.

School update...last class today...got a shoulder rub after class, in front of the teacher.

Sigh. Oy. He obviously doesn't get it. Not looking for advice, just sharing with you, my faithful Debland devotees...

4 comments:

kristin said...

Oooh, I want a fun widget like that. The last time I tried adding a fun widget it was a FAIL

Unknown said...

Cool! I like that!

Megan said...

Where and how do you Link Within?

jill jill bo bill said...

I would do a LOT for a shoulder rub. Just sayin'.....

Powered By Blogger