A few random things swirling around in my mind today.
1. Have to read an entire book today and write a paper about it due tomorrow. Hmmm. I wonder if going out to breakfast with friends is a good or bad choice?
2. Had a bunch of girls over on Saturday night. 11 people...church girls. They are way cool. I think they learned some new stuff from me. Thanks to a CERTAIN BLOG READER OF MINE, THEY ALL NOW ARE KIDDING ME ABOUT MY "30 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND!" Yeah. great. They all took delight in rubbing my shoulders and asking me for my class notes.
3. Blew out my back on Sat. Putting laundry in the dryer. It is a dangerous life here in Debland.
4. Are you following me? If not, please feel free to add yourself as a follower. Just scroll down the right hand side of the blog, and click follow. You'll be doing me a favor. An ego boost. Might even save me another week of therapy. Don't make me turn this into a PBS pledge drive.
5. Check out this website - http://www.lovelylisting.com/. It is a hilarious site of crazy homes for sale. It will provide a good laugh on this rainy Monday morning.
That's all for now. Must start getting people ready for school. Me included.