So, the rules of this award is that I have to list 6 things that make me happy. Hey, maybe I'll bring this list with me to my next therapy session. So, aside from the obvious things that make me happy, like Sean and the kids, I will list 6 unusual things that make me happy. Of course, nothing compares to my family (come on, let's all say "aawwww...") but I'll try.
1. Cafe Lattes. Homemade, Starbucks, you name it.
2. Popping pimples. I know. Weird. It is just so satisfying.
3. The Office. I love that show. So funny.
4. Rollin' with my friends. I am very lucky and honored to have a few awesome people in my life that I really love and trust. These folks actually like me just the way that I am, insanity and all.
5. Blogging. Love blogging - writing, reading, commenting, the whole bit.
6. Satellite Radio. I have it in my car, and it is in a word, awesome. I can't listen to regular radio anymore.
I know, this is a weird list. It is hard to write down a finite list of things that make me happy, because many things make me happy. I do want to remind everyone, I did preface this list with the hubby and kids.
Ok, now I get to pass this along to 6 people!! Again, hard to do.
2. Cindy - http://figslavendercheese.blogspot.com/
3. Kristin - http://kwr221.blogspot.com/
4. Dana - http://danajoywyzard.blogspot.com/
6. Lotus - http://sarcasticmom.com/
Congratulations to all of you! Oh, and before I go, I leave you with this picture, because I am immature and I think it is funny: