to share 6 random things about me, that no one else knows. Kristin http://kwr221.blogspot.com/, is the tagger. I'll try my best here. If I tell you something you already know, you have my permission to cyber-smack me.
1. When I was a kid, I had a penchant for gross pets. I had salamanders and tree frogs. My tree frogs escaped, and my brother Chris (who else) put a huge rock on top of one of my salamanders and squished it. My parents made me set the salamanders free at a local pond. At the time, I thought we should set Chris free there. Actually, I'm still pondering this.
2. I was voted most sarcastic in high school. I'm sure all of you are shocked and outraged at this revelation.
3. I used to chase the boys on the playground and in the classroom trying to kiss them. No, I'm not talking about my recent return to college, this actually happened in 1st grade.
4. For my non family and close friend readers, my birthday is Oct. 30, otherwise known as mischief night. Again, this is so uncharacteristic.
5. One time, at band camp... (just kidding)
6. I secretly would love to do stand up comedy. I don't see this really happening, but am utterly fascinated at the prospect.
7. I am a shower nose blower sometimes. There. I said it. I know it is gross, but if you think about it, it actually makes sense. It is like one stop shopping.
By the way, I did 7 b/c number 5 was bogus. By the way, if I ever have occasion to use any of your showers, I promise I won't do that ...that...thing. Really. Now, if I'm at your house on mischief night, I might TP your trees or something.
I think I've tagged many of you with something similar to this, so I'll just say, that if I haven't tagged you, go for it. Be honest. Bare your soul. Tell your tales. In other words, make me feel better about my stupid quirks.