Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stay tuned!

***UPDATE: I moved my poll down to the bottom of this page, so if you haven't voted yet, please do so!***

I have a few fun things to post about, but sadly at this time I am mired in Statistics exam preparations. Soooo not fun. I really think that taking this class is cutting into my fun-ness, and I am not happy about it.

Here's a preview of things to come:

1. The awesome package I received in the mail the other day.

2. A really funny new blog friend I met from LA. You have to check out her site and series online. Will post the URL soon.

3. More weird snippets of things in my brain.

I'll be back!! Wish me luck as I sink into boring-ness.

2 comments:

Tenakim said...

Good luck on the statistics- ick!

Annie said...

Happy BDAY! Good luck on the test!

Powered By Blogger