2. I am intrigued but not surprised at the resurrection of 70's toys. One such toy is Holly Hobbie. Check out this familiar picture that took me back to my youth:
I had so much Holly Hobbie stuff: pictures, doll, lunchbox, paper dolls, etc.
3. However, now that I re-evaluate that Holly Hobbie, I wonder, what is she hiding on her face? I mean, seriously, she's always covered up! My theory is
a. she's really a dude
b. she has horrible acne
c. she actually is faceless.
What do you think?
4. Check out the new Holly Hobbie of the new millenium. I prefer to call her Hoochie Hobbie:
I think we all know what her new hobby is. What do you think is in that box? I say drugs and booze.
5. Yes, I know I am weird. My sense of humor at best could be described as twisted, but you know what? I'm good with that. I like it. Yes, it has gotten me into trouble more than once, but that's ok.
6. Weirdest Google of the week: What are wingdings used for? You know, wingdings? That bizarre font on Microsoft Word? I don't get it. I suppose it could be code, but if someone sent me something written in that, rather than decode it I would probably lose my patience in about 15 seconds and crumple it.
7. Best free Craigslist listing of the week: styrofoam scraps! How useful!
8. Last and final random thought today. After eating several bowls of it this week, I have decided that Trix cereal is NOT just for kids. (Remember that ad from the days of our youth?)
Shameless plug...check out Stinky and Monkey's salon adventures from yesterday! I will be posting them on http://monkeymemonkeyyou.blogspot.com/
We had a blast!