3. Weirdest Google of the week: "Obama smokes". I just found out last week he is a smoker. Not that I care, I really don't, but I'll admit I was surprised. He just doesn't look like one. Hopefully, for his sake, he'll be able to kick the habit. Apparently he is working on it.
4. Paula Deen is also a smoker. I found that surprising. Again, who really cares, but it is a random thought, so it must be posted.
5. Damn, gas is expensive!
6. What was your favorite popsicle flavor growing up? Hands down, mine was grape.
7. I had to go to court this week. I got nabbed for a registration violation at the end of April. The cop, and the folks at the township building all told me to plead not guilty. I felt kind of bad, because I was guilty. We had simply forgotten to re-register the car last fall when I was recuperating from surgery. I even tried to tell the cop I was guilty, and he said, "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." Weird. Long story short, we registered the car the day after I got the ticket. So I went to court prepared to explain that I was guilty, but because I brought the new registration with me, they dismissed the charge. I'm getting my $165.00 back!
8. On the way to court, I saw this restaurant. I was in Lower Merion Twp, which is a pretty swanky area. Now I love sushi, but the combination of the name of this restaurant coupled with the ugly sign would prevent me from ever going there. Agreed? What a stupid name. It sounds like a playground or something.
9. When I was a little kid, I used to think we had a tape in our head that had all of the words on it that we were going to say in our lifetime. I remember asking my parents what would happen if the tape ran out, because I was really worried I would run out of stuff to say.
10. My parents laughed and said they wished I did have a tape in my head so I would stop talking so much. Wow. Feel the love!
11. Starbucks update: Went one day this week. What day did I go?
And that, my friends, concludes my random thoughts. Just for now. Until my tape runs out.