Friday, August 22, 2008

I never thought…

Ok, I totally have to give Kristin credit for this idea. I just became aware of Kristin, when she commented on my blog. See, if you comment, you'll get your ass kissed recognition! Anyhow, she found this awesome website where you can upload your picture, and it will match it to see what celebrities you look like. Check it out here. Anyhow, I couldn't resist. Check out what came up when I did it.

Me:









Celebrities I supposedly look like:


Robin Wright Penn – I wish.


Erinn Hayes – Wow, I really wish.





Jennifer Jason Leigh – What ARE they smoking?




Tandy Cronyn – Good God, I hope not!




Anne De Salvo – She is pretty, but looks like a newscaster to me.



Finally, as they say, last but not least, Michael J. Fox –
I mean, I have always thought he was super cute, but not to the extent that I would like to look like him.

Are you brave enough to try this??? If I can, you can. I double dog dare you!

6 comments:

Tenakim said...

I love these, but for me , they are always different- one time I was all black women and one time Angelina Jolie was on mine- I kept that one- cuz only in my dreams!

amelia bedelia said...

Im scard to do it, with my red hair and all, it will say I look like bozo or carrot top! yeah, real beauties....

Cindy said...

Oh Christ--what a way to end the week. I apparently look like Harrison Ford.

amelia bedelia said...

go look on my blog, I did it and see who I look like....

Unknown said...

Oh this is gonna be good-I am literally LMAO at amelia bedelia's she got a "classic"!!!!

Okay i am off to see who my celebrity look alike is

Insane Mama said...

Well, I always do a double dare....

Powered By Blogger