Thanks to Sheila, at http://loudmouthmomma.blogspot.com/, you all will have the pleasure of finding out 6 unspectacular things about me!!
Here's the rules!
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Ok, I can only share 6? Hmm...here goes...
1. As a kid, I used to be able to bite my toenails. For some odd reason, I bit them instead of clipping them. Luckily I'm not limber enough to do that anymore.
2. I am totally and completely freaked out by bellybuttons. Seriously. They just gross me out to no end. Back in the 90's, Sean's roommates, knowing this fact about me, dared me to put my finger in my bellybutton. I did. I puked and then cried.
3. I have always had, and always will have a thing for thin guys who wear glasses. (luckily for Sean) Love it. I just think the smart look is sexy. Anyone out there agree?
4. When eating things like sandwiches, dips, or spreadable cheeses, I cannot have the mayo, dip, or cheese put on thick. If I bite into something, and it "splooshes" out, I feel like I want to get sick. I do not know if "splooshes" is a word. Frankly, I don't care.
5. Given the chance, I will always pick out things that are Hello Kitty themed. I think she is adorable, and she is a throwback to my childhood. I own a black velour Hello Kitty sweatsuit, have Hello Kitty notebooks and pencils, and have used Hello Kitty nail polish. This is just a few examples of my Hello Kitty love. (eeww, that sounded weird) I understand that there are Hello Kitty themed violin cases, and I totally want one.
6. I am a amateur violin player, to say the least. I started when I was 30. When I practice, I often fantasize that I am a fabulous player who is a professional. I daydream about being in an orchestra. Strangely enough, those fantasies used to agitate me and make me sad, yet I couldn't help it. Now, I enjoy them.
Hey, I never said I was normal. Ok, now to tag 6 people to hear their unremarkable traits. Here goes...
1. Jill Jill Bo Bill - http://jilljillbobill.blogspot.com/. Jill is way fun, and I am interested to hear some facts about her.
2. Amelia Bedelia - http://amylowrey.blogspot.com/. She is Jill Jill's sister, and equally as fun to read. (Sorry girls, I won't pick favorites!)
3. Wendi Aarons - http://wendi-aarons.blogspot.com/. Wendy's blog is hysterical. I look forward to reading her posts. I'm such a fan of her, and actually wish she would post more often, because she is so creative.
4. Jen the Mom - http://cheaperthantherapyjen.blogspot.com/. Sometimes the therapist, always the entertainer, I'm tagging Jen to see what she has to say.
5. Sue - http://happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com/. Sue doesn't know me well, if at all, but I read her blog daily, and also just purchased a blogging t-shirt she designed. How funny is her name of her blog? Go check her out!
6.Tena - http://5150mommy.blogspot.com/. Tena is refreshingly honest and creative in her blogging. I enjoy reading about her self proclaimed "jungle" that is her life.
Thanks again, Sheila! This was fun! If anyone ever wants to know more odd facts about me, they abound. Feel free to ask.