I will be posting pics and such from the cruise, probably not today, but hopefully tomorrow. In the meantime, here are the highs and lows of the cruise.
1. Had a great time.
2. Bermuda is stunningly beautiful.
3. Had lots of great food and drinks.
4. I read 2 whole books!
5. Relaxed a ton.
6. Played games with the kids.
7. Kids were old enough to entertain themselves when they got bored of us.
8. Discovered stretch capri yoga pants in suitcase yesterday after a week's worth of eating and drinking way too much! Woo Hoo!
9. Amazing weather.
10. Fab entertainment on ship. LMAO on several occasions.
11. Shared a small stateroom with kids, so didn't have to do the "vacation thing/activity", if you know what I mean. :)
12. Puked once! Not too bad!
1. Puked 1st thing Sunday morning while waiting to enter the restaurant for breakfast. Made it to the restroom just on time.
2. Shared a small stateroom with kids. Couldn't do "vacation thing" for the brief moment that it struck me as a good idea. Luckily, idea was fleeting.
3. Had to leave Bermuda.
4. Came home to rain.
5. Back to the real world.
Stay tuned!! Thanks for all of the visits and comments while I was away!!! Welcome to my new visitors and commenters!