Most of you who read this blog know me fairly well. Let's see just how well. I am going to list 5 things about me that I think you don't know. Your job is to comment and let me know which things you actually knew. Then, if you are feeling adventurous, tell me 5 things I may not know about you. Some of you who read this blog only know me via other blogs and e-mail. Join in the fun! Feel free to comment and/or share 5 things about you!
Ok, here goes.
1. I used to be a newspaper girl for the Springfield Sun from ages 13-15. By the way, in those days, girl newspaper carriers made out like bandits with tips!
2. I have always been fascinated with the job of White House press secretary. By far, I think Ari Fleischer has been the best one. If offered the job (I don't know how this would happen), I would take it in a heartbeat.
3. When I was 17, and a new driver, I thought it would be funny to run over a bag of leaves that was on the road (it was fall). It was funny until said leaves got stuck under my car and caught on fire. Thank goodness Sean was with me. He saved me. He was not nearly as amused as I was.
4. Since the age of 16, the longest I have ever gone without going to the hair salon is about 7 weeks. Seriously. I even went with my walker last fall after I had my foot reconstructed. I also went a couple weeks after I had Evan via C-section.
5. One time when I was an annoying little kid, I decided to hide in my sister's closet when she was out, and the plan was to scare her when she opened the door. The problem was, she was gone a long time. When she opened the door, I was asleep and I fell on her. Shockingly, she did not find this amusing.
Ok, don't be shy. Let's see some replies here! To reply, you do not have to have a blogger account. When you hit reply, you can choose the name/url button and simply type in your name. You don't have to have a url.