Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not the dentistry from the 70's


I love these pics of the kids I took at the dentist this week. They couldn't smile obviously, but they were having fun. Going to the dentist now is way fun for kids. This place has a huge professionally maintained fish tank, plasma tvs in each pediatric room, cool sunglasses, great flavors, fun toothbrushes and prizes galore. The kids LOVE to go to the dentist. I don't love it quite as much as they do, especially when I get the bill. Eeesh.
When I was a kid (wow I sound so old saying this), going to the dentist wasn't nearly as fun. There was one flavor of toothpaste, and a stinky prize when it was over. Anyone care to share their pediatric dental experience?
Evan has quite a drooling issue in this picture.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger