Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Goodbyes - How do they make you feel?


I really, truly, hate goodbyes. I've always been like this, ever since I was a little kid. Every time I have to say goodbye, I think, "ok, I'll be fine this time." I never am. It just makes me so sad. Yesterday, I had to say goodbye to Emily when I left Utah. This was one of the hardest goodbyes yet. I was in tears most of the way from Utah to Chicago. It was the same way when she left Phila to move to Utah. THAT was by far, the worst goodbye ever.

Have you ever just had that fabulous synergy with someone that it just feels like a part of you is missing when you're not together? That, my friends, is how I'm feeling today.

That being said, was it worth it? Of course. I wouldn't trade the time I spent with her for the world. We all should be so lucky to have an Emily in our lives.
I will post my pics from the trip soon! I'm currently wading my way through homework, laundry, and such.




No comments:

Powered By Blogger