Ok, 2nd peek into my random thoughts I had today.
1. I want a "Life is Good" T-shirt. However, they are not available in my size, so apparently, my life is not good.
2. Sean has this 1 extremely long eyebrow hair. It really disturbs me. I have mentioned it to him, yet he doesn't seem to care about it. I have seriously thought about cutting it off in the middle of the night.
3. Hypothetically, if you were seeing a counselor, and you told said counselor that you had a blog, and they asked for the URL, would you feel threatened by this?
4. (Sean is contributing this thought). He wonders why refried beans look like a big lump of poop.
5. I'm thinking that if Sean is thinking about poop, he must be the towel offender. Just sayin'.
6. I'm torn between asking for a espresso maker vs. a hummingbird feeder for Mother's Day.
7. If I get the espresso maker, I won't be able to go to Starbucks as often.
8. If I get a hummingbird feeder, I can go to Starbucks a lot.
9. Sean is saying that he is torn between getting me a hummingbird feeder and an espresso maker. On one hand, the hummingbird feeder has a low front load price, but the espresso maker will pay for itself in about 1 month.
10. Even if I get an espresso maker, I'll probably still go to Starbucks A LOT.