Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Victory!!!!

After a decade of yeast avoidance, I am thrilled to report that project roll went beautifully! Here's the play-by-play.

Disclaimer: the pictures stink because, a. I took them with my cell phone, and b. I took the pictures. I promise to start using a camera for the blog, I swear.



The roll dough, all rolled out and ready for cutting-



Shaped into crescents and rising -







Voila! The finished product! (note Evan's freaky looking Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Mug on his placemat. He is obsessed with Johnny Depp.)


I'm so excited that it worked. The troops were happy. Next time, I want to make them a little more attractively shaped, but hey, it was my first time. (haven't been able to say THAT in a while!)

I have leftovers- any takers?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger