Saturday, May 17, 2008

And the winner is...




Everyone join me in congratulating "S" for correctly guessing the number of days I refrained from going to Starbucks. My sister Lisa also guessed correctly, but I had to disqualify her on the grounds (no pun intended) that she was with me yesterday when I went to Starbucks. Love ya Lisa, but you have to play fair. :) My brother Chris was at my house today, and guessed, but he was so far off it would be embarassing for me to even disclose the guess he gave. Chris also was embarassed when Alissa beat the living daylights out of him playing our "Are you smarter than a 5th grader" board game. He has had a tough day, but did get two cappucinos from Chez' Deb.
S will receive a Starbucks drink of his choice, probably tomorrow when I have a violin lesson.
Remember, if you want to win, you have to play!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger