Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random Thoughts Saturday


A view into my random thoughts today:

1. This is the second week that Random Thoughts Friday occurred on a Saturday.

2. My class ended yesterday and instead of feeling happy, I feel a sense of loss. When I get my grade, I'll feel happy. Maybe.

3. I have a new class starting in a week. Not sure how that makes me feel.

4. So George Bush's daughter is getting married today. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that her face looks just like her father's? I find it disturbing. Not as disturbing as her husband might find it. Would you want to share a bed with someone who looks like George Bush?




5. I like this picture of Jenna Bush better.




6. Do you think Jenna Bush is into chicks, or just drunk in the above picture? Both?


7. I'm glad to be getting more comments on the blog. I would like more comments though.


8. I have to go out with Sean's family tonight. I'm not exactly looking forward to it, as I have to face Sean's brother, who I in a matter of speaking, told off via e-mail this week because of some racist comments he made in an e-mail to the whole family.


9. I'm not sorry for speaking my mind about his remarks. I'm only sorry it will be awkward tonight.

10. At the age of 36, I find it highly annoying that I am for some reason getting a lot of acne recently.


11. I seriously can't believe I'm 36. Really. My mind doesn't feel that old. (not shocking to many of you, I'm sure)


12. Yesterday I told my therapist I would do a lot more talking if he served margaritas.


13. Boy, I could go for a margarita right now.


14. I think I'll wait to have a cocktail tonight when we are out with the inlaws.


15. Happy Mother's Day to all of my mom friends!


3 comments:

MommyC said...

That would be the BEST therapy session ever - imagine the possibilities!
Truth serum anyone...

Anonymous said...

So what is the difference between a psychiatrist and a bartender?

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day. Have a nice big margarita today.

Powered By Blogger