Saturday, May 31, 2008

Butt explanation, or butt clarification...

I realized that I was errant in describing the butt picture I posted yesterday. The butt actually belonged to Evan, my 6 year old. What I was trying to say is how startling the view of it is, because it resembles Sean's butt exactly. Want proof? If enough of you dare me, I will in fact get a shot of Sean's butt and post it here on Debland.


FYI - Sean actually thought it was his butt too, and spent much of the day in mental despair because he found it to be alarmingly small. He didn't mention it to me until I brought it up. I have traumatized him. Guess that falls under the "for better for worse" stuff we promised.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be on record as absolutely, unequivocally NOT daring you to post a picture of Sean's ass.

k e r r y said...

I have to say I am relieved to hear it was a 6 year old butt and not your husbands...

Powered By Blogger