Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I can't believe you want to see it.

Ok,



Unless I'm ever severely inebriated and blogging, my passport picture and I will be sharing ourselves with no one. Well, no one except Customs.



On to bigger and better things...guess where I'll be tomorrow?





Yup! I'll be in NYC bright and early tomorrow morning. Got tickets to The View. I went last November, and it was really fun. On that show, they had Jerry Seinfeld on, and we all won this amazing HP Photosmart fax/copier/scanner/printer thing! Also got some other stuff as well. It was fun to be a part of a TV show, and even more fun to win prizes!

I don't even watch The View. I used to many years ago. It was fun to watch while I was nursing babies. Now that my babies are going to be 10 and 7, it just doesn't work anymore. But, like I said, it was tons of fun to go. Barbara Walters was there last time too. She looks damn good for her age.

The best part is that this time, I'll be on two feet in NY! Last time, I went after my foot was reconstructed and my loving friend, sister, and sister in law helped me around town on my scooter and foot immobilizer. This time, I'm on my own.

So who is going? Glad you asked. The cast of characters :(and we really are characters!)

Me (enough said)

My sister Lisa (adorable and lots of fun)

My friend Diane (wild, crazy, and doesnt' take shit from anyone)

My sister in law Kirsten (the responsible one who will make sure we all get home alive)

Wish me luck! I'll post lots of pics after the adventure!

6 comments:

lisagh said...

I almost never watch because I'm always at work, but I love The View! Elisabeth is my favorite, but the whole panel right now is just great.

have fun - take pics if you can :)

Tenakim said...

That aounds like a lot of fun- free stuff rocks! Maybe I'll watch ( I don't ever) to try and spot you.

jill jill bo bill said...

HEY DEB!!! Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog and leaving a comment. I am so glad I came over to yours- LOVE IT! I am so with Tena, but wear a bright outrageous hat with fruit on it so the cameraman will put you on.

Weith Kick said...

Say hello to Whoopi while you're there. Maybe there will be a good catfight like when Rosie used to be there.

Sheila said...

Wow!! Have fun, I can't wait to see the pics.

Insane Mama said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it

Powered By Blogger