Saturday, July 19, 2008

You love me! You really love me!


Look what I got yesterday!!








This award is from Tena. Thanks Tena! Over the past couple of months I have been making new blog friends, and finding more and more fantastic blogs to read. Tena's blog is very funny, very honest, and all around just a great read. She also is the proud owner of a "slutty van". Go check her out!


When one wins a blog award, it is very important that you forward it to other people whose blogs you enjoy. Please join me in congratulating the following outstanding bloggers who are certainly more deserving of this award than I am!


Lisagh – A lovely friend in Canada who is the mastermind behind the traveling sock monkey website…http://monkeymemonkeyyou.blogspot.com/. Lisagh has a great dry sense of humor, and like me, finds most subjects to be completely acceptable regardless if they are or not.


Kerry – A fun and interesting girl who is just about my age, and has kids close to my kids age. I enjoy reading about her daily comings and goings, and her take on life.


Veronica – Veronica is one of my faithful blog readers who lives the farthest away! Yes, she visits my website all the way from Australia. Her blog rocks.



Jennifer – Jennifer has a hysterical website that highlights the hilarity of being a mom to 2 small children.


Lotus – Trust me, you just have to read this.


Megan – Megan stumbled upon my blog quite by accident, and is a faithful reader. Her blog covers a wide variety of subjects, all with humor and a positive outlook.




Congratulations ladies!!! Don't forget to pass the blog- love on!


5 comments:

lisagh said...

Congrats to you, Deb and thanks for the acknowledgment!

Veronica Foale said...

Thankyou SO much!

Megan said...

Wee hoo! Thanks! :) (And congrats to you too!)

Anonymous said...

thank you!!! and congrats to for getting th award, too!

k e r r y said...

Congratualtions and thank you!!!

Powered By Blogger