Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ooops, I did it again.


Monday - Decide to go to Target. Here is my list of what I needed to get:


1. Large plastic storage bin. On sale for $5.00.



Here is what I left with:


1. Large plastic storage bin.

2. Birdseed

3. Cat Litter

4. Boys underwear

5. Sharpie Markers

6. A pack of pirate eye patches and fake earrings - for my costume obsessed son.

7. A blue raspberry slurpee

8. A cherry slurpee

9. A cherry Pepsi slurpee

10. A bag of Chex Mix

11. A bag of chips

12. A soft pretzel


I swear, I only went in for one thing! How does this happen every time? To add insult to injury, the HUGE box of cat litter that I strategically placed under the cart fell. What's the big deal with that? It fell on my surgical foot!!! Right on top, right where it hurts!!! I swear, I thought I was going to puke. I could barely put my sneaker on yesterday because my foot was so swollen. Damn. Damn you Target.


I hate Target. I'm never going back there.


I love Target. I'm sure I'll be back there in less than a week.


Sigh.

2 comments:

lisagh said...

Been there. Done that.

Sheila said...

I hate that I LOVE Target too. I never walk out of there with just what I need. It Stinks!

Powered By Blogger