Monday, July 14, 2008

Rainy Monday Meme


 

I got this from Kerry's blog. Thought it was fun, so I am taking a crack at it…

MeMe... ME!


\

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
I'm thinking the better question is, what isn't in the back seat of my car right now? Time for a cleanout.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
A couple of months ago. Nasty stomach bug.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Not that I don't curse sometimes, because I do, but I must say I am a big fan of the word "crap".

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Sean, Diane, that's it so far


5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
On the internet, catching up on blogs.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Talking on the phone to Diane.


7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Running errands, nothing too exciting.


8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes.


9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I'm sorry that doesn't fit into your plans." (Talking to daughter Alissa, who was disgruntled)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Caffe Mocha, made by none other than me!

13. What was the last thing you ate?
Scrambled eggs, blueberries, and cornbread.l

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope.

15. When was the last time you ran? 1988 J

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Wimbledon

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Veronica

19. Ever go camping?
Nope. Not a camping type of girl.

20. Do you have a tan? Not really.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
if it's a fountain drink - yes.

25. What did your last IM say? Haven't IM'ed in forever!

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Not sure.

28. Where is your mom right now?
I guess at home.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? A wall in our family room.

30. What color is your watch? stainless

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Far away, would like to go there.


32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
yes

33. What is your birthstone?
Opal


34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Don't do fast food, but love drive up Starbucks!

35.How many kids do you want? I have 2 and do not want another

36. Do you have a dog?
No


37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Diane

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes.

39. Any plans today?
Errandish type of stuff

40. How many states have you lived in?
1


41. Ever go to college?
Yes,
currently am back in college
too.

42. Where are you right now?
Home


43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Can't decide


44. Last song listened to?
Don't remember, something on XM 80's channel

46. Are you allergic to anything?
bees

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Don't have a favorite pair right now, as I have to wear stupid looking shoes until I completely recover from my foot surgery.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Sure, isn't everyone? It's not constant, and not about the same person all of the time, but it does happen.

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I have no idea.

51. What time is it?
10:46am

52. Do any of your friends have children?
yes.

53. Do you eat healthy?
Most of the time, but do have my vices.


54. What do you usually do during the day?
Normally schoolwork, but am in between classes at the moment. Doing the summer thing with kids, friends, etc.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
Ask my therapist.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I think I do, but am more prone to saying hi, or hey.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
26? Ok, fine, 37. Are you happy now?

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, and I think it is a scary place.


60. How did you get one of your scars?
There are so many answers to this. I am "blessed" with many scars.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Luh-ky! I want the opal for my birthstone! And, we both have Diane's we talk to on the phone... spooky! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

You ate blueberries? Much jealous!

Anonymous said...

I love the word 'crap' too. There's something very satisfying about it.

Powered By Blogger