Friday, July 18, 2008

The results are in!!

Ok, you know me pretty well folks. Here's what happened at swimming class last night...

1. I purposely and successfully touched two people's wacky noodles (from the back). One was a guy, and one a girl. I found out later they are married.

2. Yes, I did laugh at words that could be construed in an immature fashion.

3. At one point, Kylee made me laugh, and I almost fell off the noodle.


NO, I did not say anything stupid. Who voted for that? Show yourself! Just kidding. It was entirely possible that I would do that and whoever voted for that obviously knows me well.

Kylee and I had fun. At one point, poor Kylee was trapped against the wall between me and this older lady who decided to chat about knee surgeries, both past and present. She gracefully extricated herself from the boring-ness. I don't blame her. In fact, I would have done it too.

We wrapped up in the hot tub, until the hot tub timer turned off and we couldn't figure out how to turn it back on.

All in all, fun, funny, and fit-producing. (is that a word?)

Stay tuned for tomorrow! I won a blogging award, and I'm excited to show it to you!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger