Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What would your underwear say?

So I'm on Old Navy's website this morning, and look what I stumble upon in the girl's section: Now, I don't want to be a fuddy duddy or anything...(do people use the word fuddy duddy anymore?), but is this really necessary? I mean, would you want your daughter to be walking around sporting these? I would not.
Aside: Speaking of daughters, Alissa put together and chose the colors for my new blog skin I have right now. So, while it may be a bit tween-ish, I have to say, I like it! Plus, we had fun working on it together. Any tween parents out there will agree that you have to find the things you have in common and go with it. This provided us with a couple hours of quality time.

But, this whole underwear thing got me thinking...at this juncture of my life, what would the back of my underwear say? Here are a few ideas I came up with...






That's about it for now. If you are feeling as weird as me, or if you just want to have some fun, tell me what your undies would say!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alissa,

You did a nice job on the blogger skin. I like the colors.
Love, Aunt Lisa

Megan said...

My chones would say

Junk

or

Wide Load

... ok I'm even laughing out loud after typing that one. I'd better stop there! :)

Sheila said...

It was nice to have you stop by my Blog. Thank you for your post. My undies would say BEWARE. LOL

Anonymous said...

Mine would say Hipless

Powered By Blogger